Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I have started a Tom's Hardware Guide UD Team. I use to be on the SETI Team (Betelnut), but my concious got to me. I still really want to do the SETI Team, so maybe I will do both. I have 5 PCs here anyway.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in UD and wants to join the Tom's Hardware Guide Team, then there is now one for you to join. I have been working at Tom's Hardware Guide for over 3 years now. I will not disappear like Cecsi did with the SETI team.

Regards,
Michael DePrenda
Tom's Hardware Guide

Looks like I got to change my Sig.

Join the Tom's Hardware Seti@Home Team <A HREF="http://www.seti.tomshardware.com" target="_new">http://www.seti.tomshardware.com</A>

Owl

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2001
<font color=red>Yes a sig change, Is in order.</font color=red>

<font color=blue>***VIA is the weakest link***</font color=blue>

WiseGuy1

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2001
that's a pretty old post. If I'm not mistaken his sig was changed awhile back. ;)

<A HREF="http://members.ud.com/services/teams/team.htm?id=510E6639-84A1-465D-A914-07BDB039E379" target="_new">UD</A>

Owl

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2001
Yes, your right .
But i think that most of the UD team members are out of town or asleep
or DEAD....
i think the team needs help..
but i'am the newbee here, so i dont know all
the history or curses going on here...
so i will keep posting junk to see if i can wake them....
THANKS for listing to me rant.. hee he ha..
Just my 2 cents

<font color=blue>**VIA has forced Me to the dark side of INTEL, sorry AMD**</font color=blue>

G

Na, just watchin' from bed mate.lol.
I will be off the air as of today for at least 3 days as I will be in Hospital getting metal removed from my legs. We have some stinking hot days forcasted so I don't wanna come home and find the T'bird cooked.hehe

Upsetting really as I just past the Tiawan THG team and will have to catch em' again.

But hey, GO THG team yeah!

<font color=orange>Beam</font color=orange><font color=red> me</font color=red><font color=green> up</font color=green><font color=blue> Scotty</font color=blue> :wink:

Owl

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2001
Hay Take care of your self, and get well, ASAP.
I will kick my PII in the but to do some for you...
and let that little baby-bird sleep.
***GET WELL***
P.S
I will trade weather it is cold and snowing here.....

<font color=blue>**VIA has forced Me to the dark side of INTEL, sorry AMD**</font color=blue>

G

Thanx man.

Oh it isn't a too small of a bird either, just a 1.4Ghz at 1528Mhz which is nearly as good as having an XP1900 yeah, no but close.lol
I regret throwing out my old PII, could have helped some.
:smile:

<font color=orange>Beam</font color=orange><font color=red> me</font color=red><font color=green> up</font color=green><font color=blue> Scotty</font color=blue> :wink:

flamethrower205

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2001
Hmm, how many points do u think I'll get for this...on my 1.2Ghz 512DDR machine, doing nothing but UD, it takes over 12hours per %!

My rice car will leave your R8500 in the dust!