Top notch VPN

Dejan29

Commendable
Jul 7, 2016
HI!

Security matters to me. I do not want that corporations get/see my data. I am willing to pay money for VPN. What is top notch quality VPN for money up till 90 british pounds or 100 euro per year?

I do not want propaganda answers, I want what is the best protection possible, quality for money? What do you recomend?

Thank you very much.

Solution
try cyberghost

you can test it for free up to 3 hours at a time

after 3 hours you only have to disconnect and wait 60 seconds or something then can get another 3 hours and do that as much as you like

how good is it?

i havent had any problem with the free version but if you want to pay the premium version offers more features

mcnumpty23

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2011
try cyberghost

you can test it for free up to 3 hours at a time

after 3 hours you only have to disconnect and wait 60 seconds or something then can get another 3 hours and do that as much as you like

how good is it?

i havent had any problem with the free version but if you want to pay the premium version offers more features

Solution

Seankay

Commendable
Jul 20, 2016
I have personally had good experiences with ExpressVPN and PureVPN. You might also wanna check this comparison chart about all the VPN providers: https://thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-comparison-chart/