So I was opening my Toshiba Dynabook Kira PC, trying to clean the cpu fan. I accidently dropped one of the screws onto the motherboard, and lit a small spark; when I tried to turn it back on, the PC didn't respond at all. After a few minutes, the PC started to respond (the CPU fans started up) when I hit the power button, but the screen didn't turn on. Instead, the power button was blinking at an unusual pattern (orange-orange-white-white). I re-opened the computer to check the area where I dropped the screw, and I found that the spark had made a tiny hole on one of the chips on the motherboard. After I did a bit of research, I found out that this was one of the PMIC chips. Is this something which could be fixed if I send it back to Toshiba? Also, anybody know what the white and orange blinking lights are?