Transfer from LG G VS 880 SIM card to compute

deeddh

Commendable
Apr 11, 2016
I just got a LG g VS880 phone and when Verizon transferred photos from my old phone to the new, they put in a SIM card card and loaded my photos to the SIM card. Now I want to move the photos from SIM card to my computer to clear up space. How do I do it?

You would need to connect your phone, via USB, to the computer. From there you can locate the phone on your computer, and the folder where the images are. Then just move them as you would any file. If for some reason you cannot locate them, or don't have a USB to connect to the computer, you could then try the hard way, which is email them all to yourself. But that could take a while.

One other option to try, if you have a google account, would be to copy them to google through the Photo app on the phone (if your phone didn't come with it you can download it from the the google play site.)

You would need to connect your phone, via USB, to the computer. From there you can locate the phone on your computer, and the folder where the images are. Then just move them as you would any file. If for some reason you cannot locate them, or don't have a USB to connect to the computer, you could then try the hard way, which is email them all to yourself. But that could take a while.

One other option to try, if you have a google account, would be to copy them to google through the Photo app on the phone (if your phone didn't come with it you can download it from the the google play site.)

deeddh

Commendable
Apr 11, 2016
Thanks for your solution. As it turns out, my new phone just could not handle all my apps so I exchanged it for the LG G4 which has 32 gb. No problem moving my photos to my desk computer. In asking my question I used Sim Card incorrectly because I should have said Memory Card.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Android Smartphones 5
D Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
0 Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 8