Solved! Troubles with Laptop Wifi

Feb 22, 2020
My ASUS Transformerbook says it's connected to wifi but I can't use any webpages or apps. I always get "This site cannot be reached". I've even tried using tethering, a hotspot, and a Linksys Wifi USB. I purchased this laptop a couple months ago and have had no issues, 2 days ago I downloaded an app and it downloaded Anti virus programs, it was working fine afterwards, it was just yesterday this problem started, I have deleted those programs. Any help would be absolutely amazing, thank you.

Solution
Well, for one, are you sure the WiFi you are trying to connect to is actually working? If it is having any problems, then you would also have problems on your laptop. Try another WiFi to be sure. I would also try connecting to that same WiFi with a different device.

If it is your own WiFi, then try connecting via Ethernet and see if that works as well.
Well, for one, are you sure the WiFi you are trying to connect to is actually working? If it is having any problems, then you would also have problems on your laptop. Try another WiFi to be sure. I would also try connecting to that same WiFi with a different device.

If it is your own WiFi, then try connecting via Ethernet and see if that works as well.

Solution