Trying to hook up a Vizio tv with a new Sony Dvd Player. Connected it according to instructions, then go to Input on TV and sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

gareththegiant

Estimable
Dec 15, 2015
can you go through what connection type you are using ie hdmi? if so how many hdmi inputs are on the back of the tv. double check you have selected the right hdmi input and dvd player is actually turned on

gareththegiant

Estimable
Dec 15, 2015
can you go through what connection type you are using ie hdmi? if so how many hdmi inputs are on the back of the tv. double check you have selected the right hdmi input and dvd player is actually turned on

rgd1101

Polypheme
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Mona1123 : "VIZION TV hook up to DVD player"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
E Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 15
C Streaming Video & TVs 4
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 4
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 5
S Streaming Video & TVs 4
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 3
Similar threads
How do I hook up my Emerson vcr player to a Vizio tv
Hook up instructions for a Vizio D24-D1 TV to a Sony DVD player DVP-SR210P
I have a 12 year old JVC DVD player and I want to connect it to my new Vizio E65-F1
How to connect a VHS player to vizio smart tv
Problems hooking up Samsung DVD player SR210P to Vizio smartcast D24f-F1
Whats the code to program my element tv remote to my vizio blie Ray dvd player
How do I connect my Samsung TV, Vizio Soundbar SB3251n-EO, Dish hooper and LG DVD player together? My DVD player has NO HMDI
Trying to hook up LG DVD player with yellow white and red plugs into a Vizio flat screen with only green blue and red Outlets
Vizio TV model D50U-D1 I'm trying to connect to my old Sylvania Video cassette recorder & DVD player model # SRD3900.
No remote with my vizio tv and I would like to watch movies with my Dvd player. Any ideas?
How do i connect my Magnavox VHS/DVD player to my Vizio smart T.V? please help.
How do I hook up an old Durabrand model HT-395 HTS with no hdmi to a vizio DVD player and Sanyo tv.
Why is my Vizio tv saying no signal when hooking my DVD player up everything is right and I went through all the options on th
How can i connect my lg dvd player to my vizio smart tv the lg dvd player comes with the red, white and yellow cords which i c
how can i change my vizio tv to channel that will play my vizio dvd player i only have an antenna
Vizio SB4051-D5 sound bar hookup
How do i record movies from my direct tv dvr player to my Toshiba dvd/vhs dual player? My tv is a smart tv( vizio) and i have
Are a Colby DVD player and a Vizio TV compatible?
I just bought a new vizio smart tv and I am having trouble getting the audio to work on my old DVD player. How do i connect th
I have a new Vizio smart tv, with regular inputs, that I use for my dvd player. How can I connect my old VCR to HDMI inputs?

ASK THE COMMUNITY