TV has no sound from BluRay player

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxpittip

Prominent
Mar 26, 2017
Hello,
I got a new TV today (Hisense H49MEC3050) and i have a really weird problem: I can't get any sound when using it with my BluRay player (Sony BDP-S1100). The weird part is that when i connect the TV to my laptop / desktop PC i have no problems and when i connect the BluRay player to my PC-screens i have no problems either. I used the same HDMI cabe in every try, but i can't seem to get my new TV+BluRay player together to work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 4
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
F Streaming Video & TVs 3
F Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
Bose Cinemate not producing sound for cable box, but works for Bluray on new Smart TV?
Philips hts5540 rear and central speakers do not work on AUX, but they work with DVD/BLURAY. How can I get TV sound? Thanks
i have a panasonic bluray dvd player/recorder picture only static sound
I have connected my Bluray DVD to my sound bar with an HDMI cable, then the sound bar to the tv with. N HDMI cable and optical
Running HDMI from Bluray to projector and want audio to sound bar
My Sharp front projector has no audio inputs or outputs how can I get sound from by bluray player to a soundbar
Need to hook up tv, TiVo cable box, DVD player, bluray player with surround sound system
How to connect a samsung tv, soundbar and bluray player - bluray sound only tv speakers
how do I connect bluray, tivo, and surround sound to my new lg tv?
im trying to connect my samsung dvd/bluray player to my rca tv no picture or sound
No sound Panasonic tv from bluray
I'm using HDMI cables for Xbox, bluray and I get video but no sound keeps telling me something like your using dvi connection
Trying to connect a Samsung tv bluray sound bar and a DVR cable box together
I have dish cable and bluray and surround sound
HP 240 G2 Notebook PC sound issue with bluray wire
Home Theatre Question - Advantage of Dedicated Sound Card and Bluray Player
Need advice on hooking up LG bluray And using other surround sound.
When I connect my laptop to my bluray theatre through to tv, I get sound through theatre system but no signal to tv?
Sony TV KDL50W800B (Bravia smart TV) not playing sound through Samsung bluray home theatre system (HT-H6550)
to hook up Sony Bravia hdtv, Scientific DVR, Sony bluRay & Sony sound bar?

ASK THE COMMUNITY