Unable to add web pages/links to my home screen

May 28, 2018
Suddenly I'm unable to add websites
links to my home screen (which is important to me). I use Chrome browser and it says the link has been added to my home screen however they aren't there.
I've been using Go launcher for years however lately there have been so many problems with it and everyone is complaining about not being able to add links to their home screens.

Does anyone have any recs for a launcher that is compatible with my Samsung Galaxy S8 (Oreo) and will allow me to add web links to my home screens?? I would appreciate any help.

Thanks so much!
Tammy*
dreemesicle@aol.com

Solution
It sounds like either there is no more room on the screen to add them, they are in a folder and not directly on the screen, they are on a different screen (since a device can have many of them), or your Go Launcher is interfering with the saves.

Try turning the phone off and then back on and see if it resolves the issue. If not, then try moving the links to pages you have on your home screen(s) and put them in folders, freeing up space on the screen and see if that resolves it.
It sounds like either there is no more room on the screen to add them, they are in a folder and not directly on the screen, they are on a different screen (since a device can have many of them), or your Go Launcher is interfering with the saves.

Try turning the phone off and then back on and see if it resolves the issue. If not, then try moving the links to pages you have on your home screen(s) and put them in folders, freeing up space on the screen and see if that resolves it.

Solution
May 28, 2018
Thanks Webworkings! I have plenty of room on my home screens, actually I just have 2 apps saved to home screen. I've also turned phone off several times. I think your right when you said that Go Launcher may be interfering with my saves. Unfortunately, they haven't responded to my many messages.
I think it's time to switch to another launcher.
Thanks again!