upload too slow

JHCACHO

Estimable
Sep 6, 2015
My internet calls are really poor quality and so are the video confrence calls on skype and google chat. I wanted to upgrade internet package since i only get 15 download speed and .97 upload. I was informed that My processor was the issue. I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3542 with a Intel Core i3-4030U CPU @1.90GHz RAM 4 GB System type 64-bit OS x64 based processor
I have the non-touch version. What can I upgrade on my Laptop to make make the upload speed faster or to have the best quality on calls and video chat? What would be the recommended upgrades (if any) to make this computer run at its best?

JHCACHO

Estimable
Sep 6, 2015

Other devices have a much better response on the same network. I have a kindle fire HD 7 newest generation. There is a PlayStation that is used online and it goes without a problem. I must say that our iPhones are also connected and when I use magic jack to make calls there is a significant delay. I use the monthly subscription for the magic jack. I should also add that I am in Tijuana at the moment so I pay around 45 dollars a month for my service. From the same modem there is also a phone line that which drops calls and becomes very difficult to hear the caller. I was also told that if I upgrade to a higher internet package that my upload speed would also be more. It would be 2.0 but that my processor still played a big role.