Using left click + scroll to select cells

jesperloh

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2012
Hi as stated in the title of the thread, how do i actually use the combination of mouse, left click + mouse wheel, to select a few rows of cells. Example, people usually left click to select a particular cell, and if they want multiple cells to be selected, they will hold the left mouse and hover it down/up the column. But i wanted to use the mouse scroll to scroll down to the rows i wanted, so is there any settings i have to do in order to achieve that? I am currently using Office 2007.

jesperloh

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2012
By the way, i have a PC that is capable of left click + scrolling up and down to select cells without any remapping application. Im not sure if there is any setting i can do inside Excel do have that function. I went to check VBE in excel, but it seems that there wasnt any codings in it. So im not too sure why is that particular PC able to do that.

jesperloh

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2012
This 3rd part i've tried was remapper 1.3 or some sort. It's a bit complicating. Because it's not that the PC is unable to do that, but only in excel that it's unable to do that function. In words & anywhere, im able to select / highlight using the click + mouse wheel function.