moonsafari1984

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2011
Hello, for the past 3 weeks or so i have been having problems streaming videos on Youtube and other websites. When the video is buffering it will get to a certain point and just stops, eben if i click further up the seek bar nothing will happen, I have to reload the whole page. Also on Yoututbe when this happens the seek bar will be fully red as if the video has loaded fully. It is so frustrating due to the fact that I am limited to watching only 50 second or so clips in comfort. Has anyone come across this problem? Note: Im using Win 7 Ultimate 32-bit and this is happening on both firefox 4 and chrome 10. I have tried resetting the internet setting and clearing the cache and all the usual stuff other than a full windows reload.

moonsafari1984

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2011

No I am getting the same speeds and I have tried resetting the router. And now I am even having trouble opening some URL's, for example, I will enter a URL manually and when I hit enter it automatically brings up the downloads window and asks me if I want to download a file which is the URL. If I keep cancelling it I will eventually let me open the web page. My head is fried over it.