VIDEO: Verizon Pokes Fun at ''Twilight'' and AT&T

Status
Not open for further replies.

brendano257

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2008
I will say from personal experience, that even AT&T's non 3G coverage sucks. I couldn't get a single bar at my house unless I waited and watched my phone for 30 min. With Sprint/Verizon on roaming I get 2-3 bars at my house without fail.

logitic

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2009
The movie about the Dumb army guy who gets frozen and when he awakes the world is wrecked. But I can't think of the name.... Or can I?

eyemaster

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
[citation][nom]logitic[/nom]The movie about the Dumb army guy who gets frozen and when he awakes the world is wrecked. But I can't think of the name.... Or can I?[/citation]

Idiocraty or something like that. Great movie, scary in how true it could almost become, if this makes any sense.

decepticon

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2008
[citation][nom]dman3k[/nom]Has Luke ever made a good movie?[/citation]

[citation][nom]B-Unit[/nom]Old School[/citation]

Nope, 'cause we all know Vince Vaughn and Will Ferrel were the real stars of that college frat movie.

apmyhr

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
Got to hand it to Verizon, they have a great marketing team. Contrast that with Microsoft, which spent hundreds of millions of dollars to make a few awkward commercials where Jerry Seinfeld and Bill Gates discuss random crap.

Bert R

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2009
[citation][nom]eyemaster[/nom]Idiocraty or something like that. Great movie, scary in how true it could almost become, if this makes any sense.[/citation]
Agreed. And I think it's Idiocracy if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.