Solved! Virus Disabled all security.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2019
Code:
I tried to download a Audio recording software using a YouTuber s link called Audacity.
When I tried to install it I had to disable my windows defender and then everything went to shit.
First software started downloading
On it's own . So I turned off internet.
I tried installing Malwarebytes but Virus won't let me open it. Than tried using Cmd to delete it but no use. The virus took control of everything.
Today they killed my best friend windows defender .
I can't turn on Windows defender anyhow. Not even by using service.
The names of service are [watch your language] up
"Windows defender world wide best anti-malware software"
This is not a Windows defender service name .
I don't know what to do. Guys I need some serious help.

Nov 25, 2018

This is an interesting issue. Was the link a MediaFire or Adfly or remotely related to either by chance? A better question: Was the download from the official website?

[strike]If this is real, like Mdd said, you could try a DVD/USB ISO for an antivirus scan. [/strike]
I see that you said it will not let you open any antivirus. This is unlike anything I have ever seen...

Is see that TrustedInstaller is giving you issues? Trusted Installer is also the name of a Windows Process if I am not mistaken. It might be a virus. How do you know that Trusted Installer is the one stopping you from turning on Defender?

Solution
Jan 22, 2019
Memeilicious I am sorry for the vote down I was trying to reply you I am really sorry.
The Trusted installer is surely a virus and it took all the administrator rights from me I can't change anything. I wanted the virus not to spread in my D and E drives so I'll do a Clean Reinstall of C Drive. Yes the software was suspicious it was from a Mega Link. I was dumb not to do it from the official website.

Status
Not open for further replies.