Want laptop only for surfing & online trading in stocks

eggbrook

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2011
It would work, but at the same time in this day and age I wouldn't suggest to anyone buying a machine with less than 4 gigabytes of ram. Simply because many programs are rather ram intensive, windows included, and generally you can find a machine around the same price that comes with the extra ram. However, if you really don't care about the extra ram, the machine would do well for online browsing and word processing, and I am assuming trading stocks is either done via a program or online. As long as the PC can meet the requirements of your program it should be good enough. Best of luck to you

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
derbu Laptop Tech Support 0
Epic Creeper Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 9
M Laptop Tech Support 2
theonceler48 Laptop Tech Support 1
xtcPanda Laptop Tech Support 5
R Laptop Tech Support 5
J Laptop Tech Support 2
GeraldineDublin Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 10
Karan Malik Laptop Tech Support 3
Eljone Lerz Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 7
neoxblu Laptop Tech Support 8
B Laptop Tech Support 2
kiwi king Laptop Tech Support 6
R Laptop Tech Support 5
D Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 5
G Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Connect two monitors to HP laptop
Question Whenever i play games, the laptop heats as usual but after that the battery says "Plugged in, not charging" This happens in my Lenovo Legion 7i.
Question My laptop fan is spinning faster than usual without any reasoning and I experience Explorer.exe blank error
Question Lenovo ideapad Gaming 3-15IMH05 Laptop 81Y400BRCC SSD upgradiblity?
Question Laptop connected to external display just quit
Question my laptop lags recently
Question Laptop is dead. No lights, won't turn on.
Question ASUS Laptop freezes while trying to load windows, restarts after 5 minutes.
Question Why is my laptop's own keyboard malfunctioning even more since I used a Bluetooth keyboard with it?
Question [SOLVED] Help identifying laptop fan terminal
Question Why my HP laptop becomes Lag and choppy all of a sudden while working fine other times?
Question Laptop not powering on
Solved! Windows 10 Laptop can't access internet even though it is connected to wifi and phone and desktop can surf the web just fine
Toshiba Laptop running slow and becomes unresponsive while surfing the web
Looking for a laptop/notebook that is sturdy, gaming, watch movies, and surfing the web/writing
Looking for a cheap couch surfing laptop!
help please. M confuse btwn Toshiba and HP for laptop. Also window s 8 or win 7.? Movies, net surffing and downldings are the
$800 Laptop. Web Surfing, Slight video and photo editing.
Is this a good laptop for surfing the web and some games?
Need laptop for school, surfing, movies, and some games

ASK THE COMMUNITY