Watching 3D videos on 3DTV from Storage Device

Akhilcool

Honorable
Feb 12, 2012
Hi guys,

I have a couple of 3D videos on my computer that I wanted to watch on my Samsung 3DTV. However, they are above 4 GB in size so I can't transfer them to my USB flash drive as it is formatted in the FAT32 file system. Since my TV only accepts devices formatted in FAT32, I basically cannot watch these videos on my TV unless I split them into smaller parts. Is there any workaround to either allow my TV to accept another file system like NTFS? I have been splitting them up until now but I was getting tired of the long process, and the fact that I have to navigate to each part after they finish playing. My TV is the Samsung 3D LED ES8000 if that helps with anything.

Any assistance is appreciated! :D

Akhilcool

Honorable
Feb 12, 2012
I would have to move my desktop PC to my TV in order to do that which I can't do because I game and need my TV in my room. Also, I have tried using my laptop but since it doesn't have a dedicated graphics card, the video not only runs poorely, but the 3D doesn't work well. I would rather not rely on a PC to process the 3D videos as it requires a graphics card to do so. I was wondering if there was a better way to do this.

TRENDING THREADS