Charlie_24

Honorable
Feb 17, 2016
I've recently damaged my monitor beyond repair so I'm looking for a new one but I can't decide which one. I only have a 1080ti so 4k gaming wouldn't be too ideal but I haven't been gaming a whole lot recently, more so watching shows or anime etc so the 4k would be nice for that and I can turn down the res for graphics when I do game unless it's WoW or ESO or something. I've also been thinking about getting a 32 inch instead of 27/28 inch. So what should I do, get a 32 inch 4k one or would the benefit not be that great and I should just save a few hundred and get a 27 inch 1440p?

Solution
I don't like 32" monitors for a desk setup at all, the edges when sitting at a desk distance are too far to the side of the field of vision. A decent 27" 1440 screen is good, I have the GIGABYTE G27Q and like it, not as fast as TN or VA screens but I like the colors on it for other uses aside from gaming.
I don't like 32" monitors for a desk setup at all, the edges when sitting at a desk distance are too far to the side of the field of vision. A decent 27" 1440 screen is good, I have the GIGABYTE G27Q and like it, not as fast as TN or VA screens but I like the colors on it for other uses aside from gaming.

Solution