Whats wrong with my new audio setup?

radmanhs

Honorable
Jul 24, 2012
I just got a creative sound blaster titanium hd card and i have a problem

They are amazing except for some reason a changed a setting that changed the volume so it doesnt get too loud or quiet but for some reason, all the singing i cant hear at all. i downloaded the pax drivers and i was using the creative audio control panel.

Please help!!!

Edit: hmmm, i found the setting and changed it, now i still cant hear the singing, why?

soundguruman

Distinguished
Check the settings in the audio software. You may have the center channel turned on, or another error in the speaker configuration settings.
You have to configure the software to match your speakers.
If you don't have center speaker and the center is turned on, you could possibly loose vocals and voice, etc...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Audio 1
C Audio 4
Bonesaw Audio 1
I Audio 1
Doctor Gonzo Audio 0
O Audio 2
Captain Kino Audio 0
M Audio 1
R Audio 1
L Audio 3
B Audio 2
M Audio 1
J Audio 2
B Audio 3
B Audio 2
E Audio 9
B Audio 3
Drugoli Audio 6
S Audio 1
H Audio 1
Similar threads
Question What kind of receiver do I need?
Question Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro and Loxjie p20 not working... what am I doing wrong?
Question What exactly are the advantages of using a home theater system with receiver over optical/speakers?
Question What type of wire to use for a split RCA cable?
Question What is causing a high-pitched whine through my PC speakers after I close a video?
Solved! What connection, category of cable is preferable, and efficient from my DAC to AV Receiver?
Question G340 headset only plays audio through the Front Right and Front Left channel, Whats wrong?
I have an RCA flat screen with built in DVD and the aound will not work what could be wrong or how do I fix it
Whats wrong with all of my analog audio inputs on my Pioneer Plasma TV?
My stereo speakers are working fine on am when I switch to FM I could barely hear them what's wrong
I plugged in my left and right cable (red and white} it is on Aux. but not working what did I do wrong,because if you unplug f
My DVD player has background noise but the main voices can't be heard. What could be wrong?
what's wrong with this record players speakers?
tape transport mechanism slows to a halt after a few seconds of play. No belts or wheels are slipping. what's wrong?
Audio seems really off... not sure what's wrong
New Sony 7.2 channel receiver setup. What am I doing wrong?
What is wrong with my speaker?
[Headset] What's wrong with my audio?
What wrong with my audiolab 8000cdm it does not play
Ok what am i doing wrong here.

ASK THE COMMUNITY