Icemice

Honorable
Jan 19, 2014
First of all thanks for your time.

Is the Acer Aspire E1-731-20204G50Mnii laptop better than a Toshiba Satellite U840T-102 14inch Touchscreen ultrabook?

I like the fact that the Toshiba has touchscreen but I still want the laptop with the fastest browsing (watching YouTube videos, website loading time) experience.

Solution
The Toshiba seems to have a 3rd gen (Ivy Bridge) Core i3 @ 1.8GHz and the Intel HD 4000 graphics core. The Acer has an Ivy Bridge Penitum @ 2.4GHz but only an Intel HD graphics core. The Core i3 has Hyper Threading while the Penitum does not. That helps a bit with the difference in clockspeed. Over the Pentium CPU is probably a little more powerful.

Both CPUs are capable of handling browsing. Browsing is actually dependent on the speed of your internet connection.

If you are looking to play games then you want the Toshiba laptop since it has the Intel HD 4000 graphic core. The Acer does have a higher screen resolution which means it is better for multitasking if you like having many windows open and switch back and forth periodically...
The Toshiba seems to have a 3rd gen (Ivy Bridge) Core i3 @ 1.8GHz and the Intel HD 4000 graphics core. The Acer has an Ivy Bridge Penitum @ 2.4GHz but only an Intel HD graphics core. The Core i3 has Hyper Threading while the Penitum does not. That helps a bit with the difference in clockspeed. Over the Pentium CPU is probably a little more powerful.

Both CPUs are capable of handling browsing. Browsing is actually dependent on the speed of your internet connection.

If you are looking to play games then you want the Toshiba laptop since it has the Intel HD 4000 graphic core. The Acer does have a higher screen resolution which means it is better for multitasking if you like having many windows open and switch back and forth periodically between them.

Solution