Which laptop is better?

Firesidedata

Estimable
Oct 6, 2014
Solution
The Hp wins in terms of specs but it really depends on what you mean by light gaming. If you mean lol and wow on low settings then the first should be ok. It will have the better battery life as it uses an ulv chip. However if you need more gpu power then the hp is better as it has a discrete gpu which will give you better fps but will give worse battery life which means more time spent near a plug if regular movies are a thing.

allyg

Estimable
Oct 13, 2014
I recommend a Dell laptop, and get the in home care service so if your laptop has any problems, someone will come to your home to fix it. I am using a dell xps studio laptop and it has served me well, great for gaming and movies and everything else. good luck with your purchase.

The Hp wins in terms of specs but it really depends on what you mean by light gaming. If you mean lol and wow on low settings then the first should be ok. It will have the better battery life as it uses an ulv chip. However if you need more gpu power then the hp is better as it has a discrete gpu which will give you better fps but will give worse battery life which means more time spent near a plug if regular movies are a thing.

Solution