DJShafman

Estimable
Feb 21, 2014
Hello there! I have deliberated long and hard over the topic of which laptop I should buy. I really want a laptop which is not too heavy like, for instance a GT72 dominator pro, and yet still have the capacity for games. I have so far settled on an msi gs60 ghost pro since it's amazingly thin for it's quality. However, before I finalize my results I want to ask if there is a better laptop out there, which could potentially run games better than the msi gs60 ghost pro. I am open to any price range up to $4000 (but preferably around $3000). I am almost definitely sure that I want a 980M (even though the ghost pro has a 970, I couldn't find a laptop small enough for a 980, they were all massive!), but I can be persuaded otherwise. Most importantly, I am looking for a laptop which can run games on highest graphics for now for any game, and to have a longevity of about 4-5 years. Finally, if the ghost pro is still the optimal choice for me, could you recommend me a website where I could get this laptop (which does international delivery) as I was unable to find a good one. Thanks!

DJShafman

Estimable
Feb 21, 2014

Even though the aesthetic does seem to be quite nice, unlike the ghost pro with the wierd power button and ethernet cable position, the 860M is barely going to be worth the money. As I see it, it's much more inferior to the 970M or the 980M. Thanks for the suggestion though!