Question White screen while using Nvidia card

Jan 18, 2020
3 days ago I updated my windows and my Nvidia driver to the latest version, after that whenever I launch a game using Nvidia, the screen is just white!!! I still can interact with the game, I can hear the sounds, but nothing is displayed. The games only works with the integrated card (Of course with much lower performance). I rolled back the driver, even installed older drivers several times. Completely uninstalled the driver and every components of it, then reinstalled, but nothing works!!!
Additionally I want to say, that this problem not occours in every game (like LoL), but in most games (like LoL's Client or MTGA). What should I do?

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2020
When I start a game with my Nvidia GPU, I can't see anything, there's no screen, but the game's running, I hear it and able to interact with it. That's in fullscreen. In windowed it is only a white screen and not blank screen.
If I set the resolution of my laptop to 1280x768 I'm able too see the game, there's no more blank/white screen, but if I change it back to 1920x1080, the screen freezes and I'm back where I started. I can hear the game, interact with it, but I don't actually know what I'm doing in the game.
If I use the integrated intel card, it works normally (with much lower performance).
What should I do?

Jan 18, 2020
exact model of the laptop?
try an older driver?
Laptop: Asus Acer Aspire VX 15
When I had the older 441.41 driver, it worked normally, after I updated to 441.87, this thing started and after I rolled back to 441.41 the driver, the bug still occurred. I tried more older drivers, but none of them worked!

rgd1101

Titan
Laptop: Asus Acer Aspire VX 15
When I had the older 441.41 driver, it worked normally, after I updated to 441.87, this thing started and after I rolled back to 441.41 the driver, the bug still occurred. I tried more older drivers, but none of them worked!
did you use ddu to uninstall the 441.87 driver before installing the 441.41?
or try the driver from Acer ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Poch.t Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1
snowstorm29 Laptop Tech Support 3
Loureyna Laptop Tech Support 3
P Laptop Tech Support 0
B Laptop Tech Support 4
F Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 7
M Laptop Tech Support 4
T Laptop Tech Support 3