Why are my apps taking up space when I have an SD card?

Mar 19, 2018
So for some reason it says low storage, but I have a 32g SD card inside the tablet. How do I add the apps and games to the SD card, without it taking internal storage?

hang-the-9

Titan
Depends on your phone and Android version. In newer and higher end phones you would have the option to format the SD card as internal storage. Then it's just seen as normal phone storage. If you can't do that, you need to go though the apps installed and see if there is a "Move to SD card" button available and active.

Make sure your media like photos and video is saved to SD card.

hang-the-9

Titan
Depends on your phone and Android version. In newer and higher end phones you would have the option to format the SD card as internal storage. Then it's just seen as normal phone storage. If you can't do that, you need to go though the apps installed and see if there is a "Move to SD card" button available and active.

Make sure your media like photos and video is saved to SD card.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X Cell Phone General Discussion 1
B Cell Phone General Discussion 1
R Cell Phone General Discussion 1
B Cell Phone General Discussion 2
G Cell Phone General Discussion 0
S Cell Phone General Discussion 1
G Cell Phone General Discussion 1
O Cell Phone General Discussion 2
P Cell Phone General Discussion 1
K Cell Phone General Discussion 1
Mark Spoonauer Cell Phone General Discussion 1