why my keyboard and touchpad doesn't work after i install adobe flash player pro

bsp21

Estimable
Mar 21, 2014
When i play gta 4 it's still worked but i want to cheat code of gta 4, so i go to google and the page say Warning your flash player may be not up to date. Please update to continue. So, i update it. After i download the setup, I install it. And the laptop is rebooting. After it restarted i try to moved the mouse but it cannot move. And i try to touch windows on keyboard and it not worked. I cannot do anything I try to shut down it with the button and the laptop turned of after i turn it on i select start windows normaly. So it's started but i still cannot move the mouse and type the keyboard. So i do that twice. It still cannot moved. Please help. Thank's for your time.

makkem

Distinguished
Hi
When you got the warning message did you go to the official Adobe site or did you update from a button on the warning.
This is important as most of those warning messages have nothing to do with Adobe but install malware or a virus on your computer and it could be it has installed a keylogger which is conflicting with your interface drivers.

bsp21

Estimable
Mar 21, 2014
No, when installing the laptop just force restarting after that when it turn on the touchpad and tge keyboard doesn't work. And i push the power button and it turn off. But when turned on there is windows recovery error. I can move the mouse and i can use the keyboard. But when it start to windows they cannot be used...

makkem

Distinguished
You may have to take the laptop back to factory default,this is done either with a recovery disc that came with your computer or with specific key presses on startup that will be detailed in your manual or you can google your laptop to find them.
Note that you will lose all the files and programs that you have put on there since you got it.