why my pc have random freeze

Urse_Alex

Commendable
May 7, 2016
Hello guys. A few days ago i post this question http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-3052922/random-freeze.html . So i reinstall my windows on my laptop HDD and the problem i had before is still alive. But now the freezes are like 1 second long every 10 minutes. This can be because my hdd from laptop is to weak for my pc or something like that ? Or something else from my pc is broken and i can't figure it out. Please i'm pretty disperate cuz when i play CS:GO is very frustrating to freeze right when my opponent face my, and i already loss my whole weekend trying to fix this. My new HDD : Samsung 320GB 5400RPM SATA Laptop Hard Drive (HM320II HM320JI HM321II HM321HI NW587 PPKM3 N486R)

NiCkS_91

Commendable
May 9, 2016
You're CPU temperature is way too high considering that the PC is not under stress. Consider that the maximum temperature should not be over 60° (even if it is common to exceed e.g. while you play), but you have 70° at rest so no question that it is high. Any processor has a security mode which prevents it from damaging when you reach high temperatures.
Since you changed HDD it can be only this or a faulty RAM for me. Take a close look to your fan's placement and give a clean becaue dust has a big impact on temperatures.

Urse_Alex

Commendable
May 7, 2016

I install that program but i dont know what to look for. here are some screenshot when my pc is started 10 minute before without playing anything : http://imgur.com/a/FxfKx ( my pc freeze in browser 2 minutes before the ss )

NiCkS_91

Commendable
May 9, 2016
You're CPU temperature is way too high considering that the PC is not under stress. Consider that the maximum temperature should not be over 60° (even if it is common to exceed e.g. while you play), but you have 70° at rest so no question that it is high. Any processor has a security mode which prevents it from damaging when you reach high temperatures.
Since you changed HDD it can be only this or a faulty RAM for me. Take a close look to your fan's placement and give a clean becaue dust has a big impact on temperatures.

Urse_Alex

Commendable
May 7, 2016

Today i replace my thermal paste and clean it from dust and the temperature is around 45-50 now. Later today i wil come back with the in game results. I hope my rRAM is ok too :D . Thank you.

NiCkS_91

Commendable
May 9, 2016

You're welcome. Fingers crossed :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
abacus143 Laptop Tech Support 1
Albert7777 Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 2
l3tr1xingame Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
W Laptop Tech Support 3