Urse_Alex

Commendable
May 7, 2016
Hello guys. A few days ago i post this question http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-3052922/random-freeze.html . So i reinstall my windows on my laptop HDD and the problem i had before is still alive. But now the freezes are like 1 second long every 10 minutes. This can be because my hdd from laptop is to weak for my pc or something like that ? Or something else from my pc is broken and i can't figure it out. Please i'm pretty disperate cuz when i play CS:GO is very frustrating to freeze right when my opponent face my, and i already loss my whole weekend trying to fix this. My new HDD : Samsung 320GB 5400RPM SATA Laptop Hard Drive (HM320II HM320JI HM321II HM321HI NW587 PPKM3 N486R)

Solution
You're CPU temperature is way too high considering that the PC is not under stress. Consider that the maximum temperature should not be over 60° (even if it is common to exceed e.g. while you play), but you have 70° at rest so no question that it is high. Any processor has a security mode which prevents it from damaging when you reach high temperatures.
Since you changed HDD it can be only this or a faulty RAM for me. Take a close look to your fan's placement and give a clean becaue dust has a big impact on temperatures.

Urse_Alex

Commendable
May 7, 2016

I install that program but i dont know what to look for. here are some screenshot when my pc is started 10 minute before without playing anything : http://imgur.com/a/FxfKx ( my pc freeze in browser 2 minutes before the ss )

NiCkS_91

Commendable
May 9, 2016
You're CPU temperature is way too high considering that the PC is not under stress. Consider that the maximum temperature should not be over 60° (even if it is common to exceed e.g. while you play), but you have 70° at rest so no question that it is high. Any processor has a security mode which prevents it from damaging when you reach high temperatures.
Since you changed HDD it can be only this or a faulty RAM for me. Take a close look to your fan's placement and give a clean becaue dust has a big impact on temperatures.

Solution

Urse_Alex

Commendable
May 7, 2016

Today i replace my thermal paste and clean it from dust and the temperature is around 45-50 now. Later today i wil come back with the in game results. I hope my rRAM is ok too :D . Thank you.

NiCkS_91

Commendable
May 9, 2016

You're welcome. Fingers crossed :)