Why won't my phone turn on after a factory reset?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatOneDude22

Estimable
May 10, 2015
Hi guys,
I have an Alcatel One Touch Idol X. I did a factory reset but then it suddenly turned off, the battery was at 75%. I tried to turn it on but the screen won't even turn on. I tried charging it but the LED light won't turn on.

Is there a fix to this?

Does the phone have a removable battery? If so, remove it and leave it out for ~10 minutes. Then put it back in and try starting it.

If not, try holding down various combinations of the volume and power buttons. I can't find the exact combination, but usually there is one that will force the phone to reboot.

If that doesn't work, you may have to take it back, hopefully under warranty.

ThatOneDude22

Estimable
May 10, 2015

It doesn't have a removable battery but it turned on by itself but the same thing happened again. Now the LED light won't turn on. As for the combination, it's power and volume up button, but it doesn't work. I think I read somewhere that we either leave it unplugged from any device or power outlet, or we keep it plugged in to charge. I don't know which one to follow because 1. the LED light won't turn on so I don't even know if the battery is charging and 2. I don't know how long I should leave it unplugged for.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.