Will this audio setup work?

RipeMango

Estimable
Aug 31, 2014
I currently have the Bose companion 2's. I am very happy with the product but want more base and volume.

I was thinking of getting the Razer Leviathan 5.1 soundbar and sub.

Here is my question,

I want to keep my companions but add the soundbar and sub into the mix. Is this possible?

Would I just plug in my companions via the aux cable (Like normal) and then plug the soundbar and sub into the other aux socket?

Would it send the audio to everything and play in harmony?

Sorry for my terrible sentences and spelling :)

Thanks,

Mango.

Solution
You could split the green audio out of your PC and connect it to both but the result is very unlikely to play in harmony as you accurately describe the problem.
I would suggest that if you have a sub out on your PC then add a self powered sub and change the audio settings to 2.1 This would remove some bass from the Bose (which will let them play louder) and add the bass back with the sub.
Or maybe the Razer would be better by itself.
You could split the green audio out of your PC and connect it to both but the result is very unlikely to play in harmony as you accurately describe the problem.
I would suggest that if you have a sub out on your PC then add a self powered sub and change the audio settings to 2.1 This would remove some bass from the Bose (which will let them play louder) and add the bass back with the sub.
Or maybe the Razer would be better by itself.

Solution