Wire Connecting Power Button to Motherboard

memoishin

Commendable
Jul 3, 2016
I accidently took off the wire that connects the motherboard and the power button. The laptop doesn't start now since power button connection is broken. How do I fix it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Laptop Tech Support 3
W Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 3
L Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
N Laptop Tech Support 4
T Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 2
charley01 Laptop Tech Support 6
D Laptop Tech Support 4
T Laptop Tech Support 3
Similar threads
Question connect power through battery connector?
Solved! Toshiba notebook, with random freezing problem if connected to power source
laptop not working with presence battery if too connected to power supply . (toshiba)
GTX 1060 (Laptop) works only on battery power and crashes when AC power is connected
i have t460 laptop which is working by adapter after connecting battery machine goes to power off... swapped the battery, memo
I worked on my laptop and then it suddenly got off without any warning.now it do not power on.when i connect into charger only
My laptop switches on only when it's connected to power chord
Laptop won't boot with power connection. BIOS diagnostic reports fine, shows 100% battery
Latitude E5570 laptop will charge using docking station but will not charge when directly connected to power supply
Asus X551 - I took it apart to clean the fan and check power connections and now it won't turn on
Laptop shows black screen with both battery and power cord inserted BUT works fine when connected with only power cord
My charger blinks when it is connected to laptop but nothing on the laptop turns on. Charger does not blink when not connected
My Acer is not charging and it can onluy power up when I switch it on immediately after connecting the charger (If I wait for
Laptop shuts off when connected to AC adapter
Lenovo x301 black screen on power-up but internal screen works if external monitor is connected
Laptop battery died, connected to power and pushed power button. Power light came on (and also orange battery light) but no a
Laptop now won't power up after accidentally connected positive to negative, which I since rectitied but still no Boot ??
Connecting Laptop to a power source full time is recommended?
Plz Help!!! Acer aspire e5 wont turn on and battery and cord are connected
How to fix Laptop unable to start but the power button lights up while bettary is full or AC adapter is connected?

ASK THE COMMUNITY