Wired and Wireless Network issue on Samsung Smart TV series 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

SD1978

Estimable
Feb 26, 2015
I have samsung series 7 UA55ES7100MXXY smart tv. a day ago its internet stopped working. It seems both wired and wireless network is not working. Is it a hardware fault or software related issue. I have reset the TV full reset but no luck. Any suggesion with be of great help.

SD1978

Estimable
Feb 26, 2015

HI Yes all works except this TV. Have another Samsung TV in other room which works fine on same network.

Brillis Wuce

Estimable
Oct 17, 2014
I hate to say it, but this is going to be something that'll you'll have to deal with Samsung. Hopefully it's still under warranty.

If you reset the TV and all of your other devices are still working, you have an internal problem with that TV. Check with Samsung or look for local TV repair shops.

Wish I had better news :(

kjarvis

Estimable
May 24, 2015

kjarvis

Estimable
May 24, 2015
I've been having the same internet connection issues ever since AT&T changed my cable "boxes" to wireless. AT&T couldn't figure out why. I did a Live Chat with Samsung Tech Support today (and my TV is definitely out of warranty) and they gave me new DNS #s to use in the Network Settings. That fixed it. They gave me 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4.
In Network Status menu, go to IP Setting, click on DNS Mode and change to Manual and enter the above number(s).
Hopefully this helps everyone!

tonialeighlee

Commendable
Jan 14, 2017
I think my network card is fried, I posted my story below. Cannot connect wireless or ethernet. only problem is our extended warranty is run by idiots who don't want to replace or fix our TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.