Wireless Headsets for roughly 80-120 USD?

Thrillogy

Honorable
Sep 28, 2013
Hey Tom's Hardware,
I recently purchased a Blu Snowball Mic for my PC. It was a great buy, and I'm getting a ton of use out of it. however, I've started to notice some problems with my old reliable Logitech G230 Headset. The rubber coating on the wire is starting to degrade near the headphone jack, and the sound is cutting out frequently. Along with that, I got a rolling chair for Xmas, and the extremely long cord is starting to become less of a blessing and more of a curse. As such, I've decided to buy a Wireless headset. However, as I already stated, my new microphone is perfectly fine- so I feel a little weary about buying a 140 dollar headset when half of that is going to a mic I will never use. So, I decided to ask you guys- Do any of you know of high-quality, wireless PC headsets for a reasonable price? I would imagine that I would almost never use the mic, so the only thing I'm looking for is sound quality. I'm very flexible on the colors, but I don't know if I could stand owning a Neon-orange monstrosity that would scar my eyes whenever I looked at it ;)
Thanks!
-Thrill

Solution
I would look at Creative Evo lineup since their not too bulky compared to their other headsets. Thats pretty much your best option unless your willing to spend a little more for the Astro A50s or the Steelseries H, theres not many good wireless headsets out there. I would also say the Corsair H2100 is also a solid option.

You must have been waiting for a answer for quite a while - Hope this helps!

BlueFireZ

Estimable
I would look at Creative Evo lineup since their not too bulky compared to their other headsets. Thats pretty much your best option unless your willing to spend a little more for the Astro A50s or the Steelseries H, theres not many good wireless headsets out there. I would also say the Corsair H2100 is also a solid option.

You must have been waiting for a answer for quite a while - Hope this helps!

Solution