BeRawhh

Honorable
Jan 27, 2013
I found some Tour Beats on craiglist for $50, wondering if they're fake. It seems to be too good to be true, but don't know if this applies here. I did lookup some differences on how to spot fake ones by the box and these seem quite real, to me.

Solution
You have to assume that the picture you are being shown is what they are going to give you. This is not likely. If they are real which I doubt I would bet they are stolen your call on weather or not to go there. These are 130 bucks so I would suspect you might get used for this price but not new in box. I mean they could sell them for 100 and still have people bye them so why 50...

Thent

thently

Distinguished
May 10, 2007
You have to assume that the picture you are being shown is what they are going to give you. This is not likely. If they are real which I doubt I would bet they are stolen your call on weather or not to go there. These are 130 bucks so I would suspect you might get used for this price but not new in box. I mean they could sell them for 100 and still have people bye them so why 50...

Thent

Solution
99.99999% percent of the "real brand new in the box beats" on craigslist or kijiji or whatnot are fake.

I think the real ones like crap anyways. You can get a million different buds or headphones that are the same price or cheaper than beats that sound better.