WP7 Launched, Games Playble in Browser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt87_50

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
lol "docx document"

F*** YOU MICROSOFT!!

yeah, I'll just go buy the latest version of word to read your report...

the install requirements for WP7 dev is vista/win7 with a dx10 gfx card... then you have to add microsoft word to that because the readme is a f*** docx document!!

just USE html, or PDF, or something everyone already uses! stop making your own crap for every little thing, then forcing it down our throats!!!

that goes for silverlight and c# too!! sure, they may be great!! but stop FORCING us to use them!

bebangs

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2009
>>So what does this have to do with the launch of Windows Phone 7???

makes people the Best Multitasker and less Most Dangerous Driver.

lauxenburg

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2009
[citation][nom]matt87_50[/nom]lol "docx document"F*** YOU MICROSOFT!! yeah, I'll just go buy the latest version of word to read your report...the install requirements for WP7 dev is vista/win7 with a dx10 gfx card... then you have to add microsoft word to that because the readme is a f*** docx document!!just USE html, or PDF, or something everyone already uses! stop making your own crap for every little thing, then forcing it down our throats!!! that goes for silverlight and c# too!! sure, they may be great!! but stop FORCING us to use them![/citation]

Hey smart one there is a compatibility pack that allows you to open docx in 2003 or earlier.

JeBuSBrian

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2006
[citation][nom]matt87_50[/nom]lol "docx document"F*** YOU MICROSOFT!! yeah, I'll just go buy the latest version of word to read your report...the install requirements for WP7 dev is vista/win7 with a dx10 gfx card... then you have to add microsoft word to that because the readme is a f*** docx document!!just USE html, or PDF, or something everyone already uses! stop making your own crap for every little thing, then forcing it down our throats!!! that goes for silverlight and c# too!! sure, they may be great!! but stop FORCING us to use them![/citation]I recommend Wisconsin Cheddar to go with that cheap whine.

G

Silverlight is great and all, way better than flash, but when Microsoft says cross-platform they mean cross-Microsoft-platform. Apple or Linux Distro user? Here, have a third party implementation that is two versions old.

jgutz2006

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2009
Lets all just take a step back, if that toilet talk holds water in your bathroom... lets just go grab a bit of lysol for a quick wipe down.....if for no better reason than your holding poopy particles up to your ear!

dark_lord69

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2006
[citation][nom]lauxenburg[/nom]Hey smart one there is a compatibility pack that allows you to open docx in 2003 or earlier.[/citation]

OR you can download that FREE open source version of word..
That dude is a moron...

techguy378

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
There is no reason for anything other than Android to exist on a smartphone. Android is the most advanced mobile OS in existence. No other mobile OS can do anything better than Android.

G

I know one thing wp7 does better than Android.

It last longer 3 hours and its smoother and more responsive not to mention just plain easier to use oh I said one thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.