wrong charger message

davidsonje

Prominent
Jan 30, 2018
After a recent update, I get an error message when I turn the device on which tells me that I am using the wrong charger. This is the original charger and I have never used another one. It also charges very slowly now. Is this related to the update, and how can I fix this?

That sounds really odd. The device itself would not really say you are using the wrong charger. Are you sure you don't have something on the tablet that you shouldn't? I would be checking it for viruses, malware, etc. Or even a bad app.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
G Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 1
G Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 1
2 Android Tablets 1
E Android Tablets 1
Z Android Tablets 1
K Android Tablets 1
P Android Tablets 5
M Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
Z Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
jpishgar Android Tablets 0
Similar threads
Question Huawei tablet won't charge unless I plug charger in and restart
Solved! Hi , I have a lenovo tab 3-710f tablet , I flashed with a wrong rom .
Solved! Asus Zenpad Z8s tablet wont power up when i have it plugged into the charger led blinks red
Solved! Samsung galaxy 8 tab won't charge. Changed battery and new charger cable. Did charge a little then with charger in the battery
Solved! My charger port is broke,is there away to charge it with a usb port or a hdmi cord
I tried to connect to my smart TV and didn't work what am I doing wrong
Factory reset hit wrong button
My Nextbook 10 keeps shutting off not 2 seconds after I push power what is wrong
Wrong Nextbook code
My tablet drained, but after I had the charger in for a week, it refused to power on. What is wrong with it?
Rca saying permanently locked I was putting wrong key in
What's wrong with my next book tablet
My lg tablet screen will show when its charging but when its charged and i try to power it on it doesnt come on, whats wrong
My new ASUS T103 tablet keyboard is typing wrong characters. Characters I press do not match what comes on screen
My galaxy tab 8.0 shows its connected to my Internet but keeps giving me a 'something went wrong' signal as if it's not conne
Something Wrong With Tablet Battery.
Help me please! What's wrong with my tablet!
sim card inserted in a wrong way
i have to disconnect source cable from battery of my tab everytime i want to start it. whats wrong?
Icons on My Tablet Have Strange Blue Border. What’s Wrong?

ASK THE COMMUNITY