Www kodak com/go/support

leoduque1

Honorable
Nov 1, 2012
I am forwarding this email I received from the camera repair service center. I bought the camera on 5/2/12 and only used it 3 times until it went dead. I mailed to the repair center and I received the email below. There is no way that rust and corrosion could happen if I only had it for 5 months. The camera was not exposed to any liquid. Possibility is that I was sold a defective camera and I would like to have it replaced with a new one or give me a refund for the amount I paid for it. I am sorry to send this compliant,but I need to try to explain my version of what could have happened to the camera. Thank You Please respond to my email.

-----Original Message-----
To: leojohnnymoe61 <leojohnnymoe61@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, Nov 1, 2012 9:28 am
Subject: RE: Confirmation of device REPAIR ... (Order#:1657024 RA)

Good morning,

Your unit was found to have rust and corrosion damage inside the camera and the unit is not repairable. Because of the corrosion damage the warranty has been voided. We can send this unit back to you as no repair, or we can contact Kodak to email you a 15% coupon via email and we will recycle the unit. We have contact you on 10/18 and left a message in regards to this matter. Please let me know if you would like the camera to be returned unrepaired or a 15% coupon.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Leona

TRENDING THREADS