Solved! Xiaomi Mi Mix stuck at logo screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2020
Hello, i have a Xiaomi 6"4 6Gb 256Gb Mi Mix smartphone. I was stupid and used the device with inflated battery on charger. One day the phone simply turned off. I took it to a repair service where they replaced the battery.

Phone turns on now and charges normally but is stuck at Mi logo and when the Android sign at the bottom starts itself the phone turns off. When i press +,-,power it shows me Mipcsuite screen and when i press -,power it gives me a fastboot screen.

How can i fix this? What seems to be the problem? Is the motherboard gone bad? Is it the Emmc chip gone? Is the phone done for? I don't know how to fix this. I need advice. I want to save my phone... I will try and answer any question you have in detail but bear in mind im a layman.

Solution
Press and hold the volume down and power buttons until the "Android System Recovery" screen appears. Wait a moment and it will start. If not, you need to use MI Flash Tool to flash your phone.

hiahia

Commendable
Feb 19, 2019
Press and hold the volume down and power buttons until the "Android System Recovery" screen appears. Wait a moment and it will start. If not, you need to use MI Flash Tool to flash your phone.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.