xiaomi mipad or htc volantis ?

Simon Riverin

Estimable
Jun 27, 2014
Hello i would like to buy new tablet I want a powerfull tablet ( with tegra k1 ) so i can buy a xiaomi mipad ( it will be out 1 july ) or i wait for htc volantis ( with tegra k1 64bits ). So im worried about buying a xiaomi mipad because i dont know if the htc volantis will come out soon. ? So i think the htc volantis will give me better performance . i dont know ( im in the marketing so i need to manage in the go ) and i would like use it to watch video and ect.. So what is the best choise to do. Buy the xiaomi mipad now. Or wait the htc volantis ? ( and if you telle me to wait when its will come out ? )

Thank you

Solution
The MiPad is an awesome piece of equipment... Looking forward to getting my hands on my own one. Its basically the Chinese version of the iPad Mini Retina.
Xiaomi products are really good and I have been very very impressed by the quality of their products, waaaay better than i was expecting for the price. They products are selling quick in Asia and all stock is usually sold out very quick when it becomes available, even their Battery Charge Packs!!

HTC Device will undoubtedly be more expensive, while i have always like HTC, from when I started with my HTC Wizard many moons ago, Xiaomi have definitely got my attention now over any other portable/phone device.

viper_campbell

Estimable
Jun 23, 2014
The MiPad is an awesome piece of equipment... Looking forward to getting my hands on my own one. Its basically the Chinese version of the iPad Mini Retina.
Xiaomi products are really good and I have been very very impressed by the quality of their products, waaaay better than i was expecting for the price. They products are selling quick in Asia and all stock is usually sold out very quick when it becomes available, even their Battery Charge Packs!!

HTC Device will undoubtedly be more expensive, while i have always like HTC, from when I started with my HTC Wizard many moons ago, Xiaomi have definitely got my attention now over any other portable/phone device.

Solution