Youtube Fullscreen Stuttering Problem

kamar33

Great
Jul 14, 2018
Hi,

I have this problem on Microsoft Edge too and for Youtube only. When I press fullscreen button first taskbar goes and after seconds video becomes fullscreen. And when I want to turn normal mode first taskbar comes and after seconds video becomes windowed.

I added a video to explain this problem better -->Fullscreen Problem

It seems like first it makes chrome fullscreen then the video. And video does not stop. Just I have to wait for fullscreen.

I have updated Windows and Drivers. And I have an Acer Laptop with i3-6006U CPU,4GB DDR4 Ram,940 MX GPU.

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried it in another browser to see if you get the same issue?

Also, have you gone and cleared out your cache and history in chrome? It keeps everything all the time (one of the things I don't like about that browser). You may have to go do that manually yourself, just make sure you save anything you need first.

kamar33

Great
Jul 14, 2018

Sorry for late answering :) Yes I tried it on Microsoft Edge but it has same problem on that too.. I tried clearing cache too but it didnt work.. :(

kamar33

Great
Jul 14, 2018

Thank you for your help. Actually I have all updates on my laptop including drivers.. But I dont actually get it why this happens. One of my friend which work with reparing computers said he sees this problem too, recently. But unfortunately he didnt find a way to solve it either. Youtube support may find the problem actually it is a great idea.