Youtube Uploading Issues.

XAshKetchumX

Estimable
Feb 20, 2014
I'm just seriously done with Youtube. It's been pissing me off a lot and I just don't even understand anymore. I looked up all of the rendering settings people used, no avail. Now I tried increasing my bit rate but with no avail. I've tried uploading on SSL and on other browsers with no avail. I see nothing wrong with Sony Vegas Pro when I render it until when it comes to the point when my video is fully uploaded.
Here is the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vRTrlcADHQ

But compared to the other popular youtubers like the Yogscast, their videos seems clear and why doesn't mines? Is Youtube being racist?
Also here are my rendering settings that I used for Sony Vegas Pro. http://prntscr.com/2vf5vy

Is there any solution into fixing this?

XAshKetchumX

Estimable
Feb 20, 2014

I did. To me it seemed like somewhat <lousy> looking. I thought the video would look crap to others if it were too look really bad to me. It's really noticeable if you play it in 1080p at fullscreen.

<Inappropriate language removed by moderator. Let's watch the language boys and girls>

kenrivers

Splendid
I looked at your render settings. Since you are using a Variable Bit Rate try using a two-pass instead of a single-pass to see if that makes a difference. With the two-pass method it will take a little while longer to render the video but should be worth the wait. If that fails, try using a Constant Bit Rate on that short clip. It will increase the file size but may be worth it if the quality is noticeably better.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Apps General Discussion 1
M Apps General Discussion 5
A Apps General Discussion 1
B Apps General Discussion 1
C Apps General Discussion 2
A Apps General Discussion 5
P Apps General Discussion 2
R Apps General Discussion 1
FarNerdy Apps General Discussion 13
H Apps General Discussion 4
J Apps General Discussion 8