5.1 Cable set up

Solution
Uhhh... I only see Three 3.5mm jacks, whereas in 6-channels surround output system I expect to see Six 3.5mm jacks.

But OK, you are there, if that's the case I concur, 3.5mm to RCA cables it is.

Good luck with it.
That particular audio system is too outdated, it has no dolby-decoder built-in, which you need to play surround, does it come with a companion box? If no, then that audio system is of no use. Need to purchase a modern AV receiver with multiple HDMI/optical inputs and a new subwoofer.

Kristiyan_1

Commendable
Aug 30, 2016
I see... no i dont have another box.
Is there an option to connect it with the PC?
Or is it possible to use a Decoder ? (external sound card)
If nothing works can i somehow play all the 5 speakers simultaniously or like 4 of them
Thanks!

You have to consult the manual and look whether that audio system can do simulated surround, then you can hook up the stereo jacks to your TV but you won't be getting real surround, just a simulation of it.

To get real surround of that box, there has to be a dolby decoder SOMEWHERE, and some PC sound card/Motherboard have it, and you know this because the soundcard/motherboard has Front+Rear+Center+SW output jacks, then all you need is the proper cables. The soundcard's manual would have pictures.

Kristiyan_1

Commendable
Aug 30, 2016
I found this to connect it to the PC but i assume i will need those extensions but would i get the surround with this one ?
http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/how-to-connect-51-speakers-to-your-pc/3/