Alacatel tablet to old magnavox without HDMI.

May 22, 2018
How do I hookup an alcatel one touch pop 7 model p310a tablet (which only has a micro USB) to an old magnavox tv model 20mt 1331/17 which only has a 2 rca ports. 1 yellow one white? I can get WiFi or hotspot on table? It's to watch amazon prime and cns all access thru Amazon. Please help.

Solution
Your tablet may have MHL, check the specs, then you can get an MML to HDMI cable, and HDMI to composite converter, but it will look horrible, and as I said before, if you buy all that, you may as well just get a TV that works. Or use your laptop screen since you said you are using a laptop anyway.
You really can't, by the time you buy all the adapters you need, you would have spend as much as on a newer TV with HDMI or video casting capability, and you will have really bad image quality on your old non HD set. You can get a used 32" smart TV for about $100 or less, and a 24 for even less.

May 22, 2018

May 22, 2018
The thing us I'm in a rental that came with the place. My flat sceen is doing fine. I guess I'm spoiled and have tons of connection and adapters. I have a micro to HDMI.a micro to rca. There is no service here in the desert so I live off my hotspot.
I guess my question is I Android phone or Android tablet already HDMI and I need to bring it down to RCA?
Right now I'm running my main TV which is a non Smart TV with an hdmi to hdmi for my laptop through my hotspot. But it gets really old carry all that into the bedroom every night

Your tablet may have MHL, check the specs, then you can get an MML to HDMI cable, and HDMI to composite converter, but it will look horrible, and as I said before, if you buy all that, you may as well just get a TV that works. Or use your laptop screen since you said you are using a laptop anyway.

Solution