Android - Stuck in Boot Loop

Cs342

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2010
Today I installed Clockwordmod Recovery on my Optimus 4x using this method:
http://editandroid.blogspot.hk/2013/06/how-to-install-clockworkmod-recovery-on_6287.html

However, after I pressed "reboot recovery" I found that my phone had placed itself in an endless boot loop. I tried going into the stock recovery and wiping the cache as well as doing a factory reset, but it is still in a boot loop. Does anyone have a solution? The phone is rooted but the bootloader is not unlocked.

Amartya

Honorable
Nov 5, 2012
Sorry mate the best thing to do is flash through odin your stock rom.As far as I can see you either didnot wipe the dalvik cache or the flash counter in this version of cwm requires you to have an unlocked boot loader

Cs342

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2010

I have restored it to its factory defaults, but now I have no data on it at all. Is there any way to restore data such as apps, contacts etc?

No, when you flash the ROM it wipes the internal memory totally. Need to backup before messing with the phone such as rooting and flashing. your contact and apps may come back once you synch it to your account though, depending on how things were saved.