Apple Trying to Stream EPIX Movies to iOS Devices

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

huh tim cook? come on. I know who is inside you. you can't freak it steve. I know is you.

tramit

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2009
Imagine if you had bought a good chunk of Apple shares before the iPhone/iPod phenomenon. You could buy any piece of tech on the market now a days with that. You gotta admit, investing in Apple has been pretty great even with it's luke warm upgrade of the iPhone 4S and the new iPad.

bruckheimer

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2012
Movie Streaming is what it's all about today, it's so much better to have for family's, plus it's allot more affordable vs. what you would pay for renting a movie at your local video store and the way things are going in the next couple of years, it will be nothing but streaming, I can't until you can rent a movie at the same time when it is in the theater which cost allot more to view today then it used for some us growing up. Smile!

Unolocogringo

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
For some of us streaming is the only option.
There is no cable lines.
Buth satelite companys have been out and stated that I would need to cut several 150 to 250 year old oak trees to get service. No thans I'll keep my shade trees. Plus our cabin at the top of the ridge gets 94% signal strength on satelite. But looses it every time it rains. Which is when we actually watch movies.
So streaming is our only viable solution.

lazygordon

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2011
Dear Tom's Hardware,
Please stop referring to Apple's television venture as "iTV". ITV is a British television network which is over 50 years old - I'm sure you already know this, you are just being plain lazy.
Regards,
Gordon

ringzero

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2011
[citation][nom]Rick_Criswell[/nom]For some of us streaming is the only option.There is no cable lines.Buth satelite companys have been out and stated that I would need to cut several 150 to 250 year old oak trees to get service. No thans I'll keep my shade trees. Plus our cabin at the top of the ridge gets 94% signal strength on satelite. But looses it every time it rains. Which is when we actually watch movies. So streaming is our only viable solution.[/citation]

Just curious, what do you use for streaming? You have cell towers but no cable or satellite?

G

So i found this guy who has 10 000 microsoft shares and he reackons those guys are the bomb who execute, execute, and is always thinking 10 years in advaced; and apparently apple just copies other popular markets before advances in technology makes them huge. Surely you guys could of found a better source to quote than some ifan with 10 000 shares.

Status
Not open for further replies.