Apr 5, 2018
Hello, I have an Asus k550j laptop and my keyboard and touchpad are not working. It started like 3-4 months ago. I used external keyboard and usb mouse during that time and everything worked fine. About 2 weeks ago I decided to get it repaired because I thought it was a hardware problem since all these uninstall drivers tricks did not work. I still have warranty for it so I brought it to an authorized asus service center and they replaced my keyboard with a new one. They also reinstalled my Windows. Everything worked fine for a week and it stopped working again. The thing now is that the keyboard rarely seems to work but when I try to write with it, after 10-15 clicks it stops. The touchpad doesn't work at all. I tried everything I could find on the internet and I have to say I am really hopeless... I don't know if it is a problem by the manifacturing or the connections for the mousepad and the keyboard are the same and are broken or smth like that... If anyone knows something about that I'm going to be very thankful.

... also it was really hard to write all that with the on-screen keyboard xD