ASUS transformer T100 wont turn on after a windows update

Jun 6, 2018
Hi, i have an ASUS transformer book T100 and its been working just fine for the past year. Today i wanted to update my windows because ive been delaying the updates for about a week now in the updates went fine, the pad was pluged in so the battery wouldnt die and everything and everything looked normal. After half an hour I wanted to turn it on so i would use it and it wouldnt turn on. Ive been trying the whole day and the computer still wont turn on even though im charging it and everything. Should i take it to repair service or is something else wrong, pls help im out of ideas

Solution
Dose the charger light near the power button come on when its plugged in? If so and you dont mind taking it apart try this

see if it worked

1. Unplug the charger
2. Remove the back pannel using a thin object like a guitar plectrum, start from the bottom and make your way round to the top.
3. Remove the battery cable from the mainboard
4. Hold down the power button for approx 30 seconds( this releases static electric in the capacitors)
Plug charger and battery back in and see if it worked

You may have to keep it on charge for an hour before it will turn on if the battery went flat

whitey86

Estimable
Jun 22, 2014
Dose the charger light near the power button come on when its plugged in? If so and you dont mind taking it apart try this

see if it worked

1. Unplug the charger
2. Remove the back pannel using a thin object like a guitar plectrum, start from the bottom and make your way round to the top.
3. Remove the battery cable from the mainboard
4. Hold down the power button for approx 30 seconds( this releases static electric in the capacitors)
Plug charger and battery back in and see if it worked

You may have to keep it on charge for an hour before it will turn on if the battery went flat

Solution

TRENDING THREADS