Status
Not open for further replies.

preetham mvs

Estimable
Sep 2, 2014
Hi
need a GTX 1070 laptop for gaming under 1500 usd.
so, recently the launch of Acer Predator Helios 300(GTX 1060 6Gb) it effected the market a lot.
The thing is should i buy laptop now of wait for 3 months to get a better on under 1500 usd
AND open to discuss

and thanks for the help

Solution
MERGED QUESTION
Question from preetham mvs : "Best GTX 1070 Laptop under 1500 usd"

preetham mvs

Estimable
Sep 2, 2014

I am from india, i will be importing the laptop from there.
refurb is kind of risky , i prefer a NEW one

thanks for the reply

preetham mvs

Estimable
Sep 2, 2014

thanks but there is a huge dip in price in gaming laptops so if we wait may be we can have deal at 1500 usd

MERGED QUESTION
Question from preetham mvs : "Best GTX 1070 Laptop under 1500 usd"

we should be.right now its a competition between manufacturer and everybody claims that their's are the best.probably we will see a price drop or a nice freebies/giveaway provided.also there is another version of the acer gaming notebook/predator with a nice mechanical keyboard that was shown during CES and not yet available on retail.

Solution

MWeiler

Prominent
Jun 21, 2017

I actually just bought this and am extremely satisfied. very few cons and many many pros. it is $2,000 but i got mine for $1300 through new eggs open box, the open box and refurbish programs are very reliable and allow you to send it back within 30 days.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834233175R

what happen to being patient and wait?lol.well anyway its a good deal especially for that pric,eventhough its not using the latest kabylake processor.anyway enjoy your laptop.this should serve you well for a few years ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.