best speakers for gaming around 80$

thushar_shetty

Honorable
Jul 30, 2013
hi everyone i have planned to buy logitech z506 speakers system for my pc which looked good for me and has good reviews too.
But i am not quiet satisfied with it. could anyone suggest me any other speakers of any other good brand or something...

thank you.

hang-the-9

Titan
For a full surround setup, and for the price, the Z506 are probably the best you will find. Why don't you like them?

Try the Z623, they are 2.1 but better sounding with a better sub. I have the higher end 4.1 version of that older series, and they sound really good.

If you don't mind a larger box, and want something that sounds very natural and is great for quality music as well, you should be able to find a set of M Audio AV30 speakers for that price, and they sound really really good. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=m+audio+av+30

The M Audio speakers are some of the best I have heard for the price.

hang-the-9

Titan
For a full surround setup, and for the price, the Z506 are probably the best you will find. Why don't you like them?

Try the Z623, they are 2.1 but better sounding with a better sub. I have the higher end 4.1 version of that older series, and they sound really good.

If you don't mind a larger box, and want something that sounds very natural and is great for quality music as well, you should be able to find a set of M Audio AV30 speakers for that price, and they sound really really good. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=m+audio+av+30

The M Audio speakers are some of the best I have heard for the price.

thushar_shetty

Honorable
Jul 30, 2013

ya i had planned to buy z623 also it is kind of double the price of z506. i have budget problem so dropped it

and i am not interested in used speakers or i would have bought M audio AV30 speakers as you have suggested i really love them.

now i better go with z506. could you please say me weather iball tarang 5.1 worth than logitech z506 plz.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
pbTv Streaming Video & TVs 1
Cwafty Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 9
Gimibihi Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
F Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 4
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 3