Best tablet for my 10 year old kids?

kielly32

Estimable
Nov 24, 2014
I'm not to shabby when it comes to computer specs but when it comes to tablet specs im at a lost for words. Every android tablet I ever bought was always laggy and slow. They're going to want to use YouTube on it along with most mainstream app store games.

I was looking at the Samsung 7 Galaxy Tab A and the reviews are great. No complaints about being slow and laggy and even the video reviews praise it up. Should this be the one I go for? I used to have a hipstreet with similar specs and it was GARBAGE.

Also, what's the difference between the Samsung Galaxy Tab A and E Lite? They seem to have the same specs but the price difference is crazy.

Please help me out! lol

Solution
Regarding the difference between the Tab A and the Tab E Lite, the key word is 'Lite'.

The Lite is essentially a kid's toy, not meant to be used like a 'regular' device. This is borne out by significantly lesser specifications, e.g. vastly reduced battery life (70 hours of music on a 3600mAh battery in the Lite compared to 178 hours of music on a 6000mAh in the Tab A). Storage is 8GBs in the Lite, where the Tab A offers double that.

The Tab A runs on Android 5.0 where the Lite uses Android 4.4, so all in all: There are clear reasons for the difference in price.

Cheers,
GreyCatz.
Regarding the difference between the Tab A and the Tab E Lite, the key word is 'Lite'.

The Lite is essentially a kid's toy, not meant to be used like a 'regular' device. This is borne out by significantly lesser specifications, e.g. vastly reduced battery life (70 hours of music on a 3600mAh battery in the Lite compared to 178 hours of music on a 6000mAh in the Tab A). Storage is 8GBs in the Lite, where the Tab A offers double that.

The Tab A runs on Android 5.0 where the Lite uses Android 4.4, so all in all: There are clear reasons for the difference in price.

Cheers,
GreyCatz.

Solution