Best Video Editing software that has CUDA acceleration?

D

Deleted member 1697763

Hi,

I am currently using Adobe CC 2014 with Premiere Pro being my go to program for video editing, however, recently I have upgraded my system and thought that maybe my editing program needs a refresh - hence, I ask you guys the question: What, in your opinion, is the best video editing software that has CUDA acceleration? If you wouldn't mind saying why you chose the program you recommended too, that would be great.

Thanks in advance!

sony vegas - has cuda/gpu acceleration. I haven't used it before but many professional video editors I know recommend it. adobe cc 2014 and premiere pro aren't bad choices either that you have used so I think transitioning from adobe to vegas should be fine as well

Though I have rarely used Vegas it is a good alternative. Personally I prefer Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2014 but only because I have been using Premiere Pro for so long. I am considering using Lightworks even though it doesn't support CUDA. According to the website it uses the GPU with the CPU and there wouldn't be a noticable if any diference in using CUDA. With the upgrades you have done Premiere should run even better.

D

Deleted member 1697763

Thank you for your replies! I will have a look at Vegas and it's pricing and then proceed to have a go with it and see how good it is for my workstream - otherwise I'm back to premiere :). Lightworks looks pretty good too - I'll have a look at it and see.