Hi guys me again just a quick one i was using my laptop this morning and looked that i had 105 charge so i got the charger out and plugged it into the mains and then in to the laptop no charge?so then tried 2 different main plugs still nothing can tell that powers going into the charger but dont know about the battery?
Please do try doing a test with the AC adapter and battery,
- First is to a hard reboot first, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try it again.
- If the same problem will persist proceed with testing the AC adapter. Remove the battery again and plug the AC adapter then see if it will boot up or not.
- If the laptop will boot up with just the AC adapter connected that means the battery may be faulty already.
- But if the laptop will not boot up with just the AC adapter that means the problem is the AC adapter.
- Try a different charger that has the same voltage and see if it will charge or power the laptop normally.