Blue screen loop problem - can’t restore fabric settings (not with F8 and not with USB and discs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NvdM

Commendable
Sep 29, 2016
Hi,

I have a Medion Aspire P7818 laptop with a blue screen loop problem. I don’t know but maybe the win-10 anniversery update has something to do with it.
Anyway, when I put my laptop on a Medion logo appears and first I see: preparing automatic repair. Even after that, a blue screen shows up with the error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (iaStorA.sys). After that, it is restarting and I see a loading icon with the Medion logo again and a moment later I see a new blue screen: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (iaStorA.sys). After that the computer is restarting and the next blue screen is the PAGE_FAULT error again. This repeats constantly.

I tried already:
- F2, F8, F9, F10, F11, F12, alt+F10, power button + 0
- F2 shows Aptio Setup Utility, where I tried a few things but nothing works
-alt+F10 shows a boot up overview, can’t do anything with it
- Randomly once the Windows Troubleshooting appeared yesterday. From there I used the command prompt where I used this: CHKDSK /F. It didn’t work unfortunately.
- Now it is impossible to open this windows troubleshooting again
- So I used a Recovery disc from Medion, but without success. I can boot from it, but then I have to wait very long and after some time another blue screen appears with the message: Your PC need to be repaired. Error code 0x0000000d. From there the only working thing is pressing Esc for UEFI Firmware Settings (Aptio Setup Utility again)
- Also I used the recovery disc to fabric settings. But the same problem with that. After loading some time, the screen stays the same (medion logo) and after that a blue screen appears.
- After trying all this a hundred times or something, I created an USB with windows 10. Firstly from a working windows 10 PC using making a recovery disc. That didn’t work.
- After then I used Media Creation Tool for it but also with no results, only blue screens after a while.
- Finally I made a new disc with the Media Creation Tool but also that isn’t working.

Very frustrating because in my eyes I tried everything. What can I do more? Try something with Linux or something? But I think when I burn something like that on a disc, the same happens like the windows recovery discs…

Suggestions?

Solution
Hey man I'm having a very similar issue being currently unable to install windows 10 due to BSODing on the windows 10 installation disk. Throws every blue screen error message imaginable. Very frustrating and people seem to be avoiding answering these because they dont have answers. From what I've found minor success with is cranking every BIOS setting down to the baseline and trying to boot like that. Even so its never guaranteed and I have a chance of entering BSOD hell everytime.

After pulling my hair out at this problem for a long time I'm (pretty) certain this is caused by drivers but I'm not sure which one or how to access the broken one to fix it, basically the kernel is attempting to access an address that is paged(or totally...

x12345

Commendable
Sep 24, 2016
Hey man I'm having a very similar issue being currently unable to install windows 10 due to BSODing on the windows 10 installation disk. Throws every blue screen error message imaginable. Very frustrating and people seem to be avoiding answering these because they dont have answers. From what I've found minor success with is cranking every BIOS setting down to the baseline and trying to boot like that. Even so its never guaranteed and I have a chance of entering BSOD hell everytime.

After pulling my hair out at this problem for a long time I'm (pretty) certain this is caused by drivers but I'm not sure which one or how to access the broken one to fix it, basically the kernel is attempting to access an address that is paged(or totally invalid) because it's taken up by an improper driver. The sys file you are talking about (iaStorA.sys) is the intel rapid storage technology driver and this is extremely hard to reinstall but its very possible that this is your issue.

If you have exhausted every other option and want to try this you have to get the file from your Mobo manufacturer's website( it will be called intel rapid storage) and install it straight from the BIOS(will change depending on ur manufacturer).

Hope this helps man this is a bitch of a problem

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.